- Return Transportation
- Accommodation as stated on the Itinerary.
- Game Drives as stated on the Itinerary.
- Personal Purchases
- Meals & Gratuities
- Optional Activity Fees.
Pick Up From:
- Cape Town & Surrounding
Pick Up Time:
- Between 06:00 am to 08:00 am
Day 1: Cape Town – Outshoorn
Guests are collected from a pre-arranged pick-up point in Cape Town. We set off along the famous Route 62 and wind our way through the Cape Winelands region to the Garden Route District. It’s a 4 to 6-hour journey with leisure breaks along the route.
Our first stop is Botlierskop Private Game Reserve which lies on the outskirts of Little Brak River. The town lies on the rugged coastline between Mossel Bay and George. Hop onto a 4×4 open safari vehicle and enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the game reserve with an experienced game ranger.
The 4 200-hectare game reserve is in a malaria-free area and is home to lion, buffalo, rhino, giraffe, wildebeest, mountain zebra, eland and black impala. Botlierskop is flanked by the magnificent Outeniqua Mountains and the sparkling Indian Ocean.
The game drive is broken for a leisurely bush walk. Your game ranger will share his vast knowledge of the coastal fauna and flora and get you closer to animal sightings.
The day ends with a scenic drive inland from Klein Brak River to Oudtshoorn. Settle into your accommodation and then treat yourself to an authentic Karoo meal at one of the popular restaurants in town.
- 2 Hour Game Drive.(Botlierskop Private Game Reserve)
- Accommodation at Backpackers Paradise. (Oudtshoorn)
Day 2: Oudtshoorn – Buffelsdrift Game Reserve to CAPE TOWN
Wake up early for your Coffee or tea before departing on a 2-hour sunrise game drive in an open safari vehicle. You’ll explore Buffelsdrift private game reserve which is home to an array of animals including 3 of the Big 5 (elephants, rhino and Cape buffalo).
Buffelsdrift is about 7 km Distance from Oudtshoorn & it is surrounded by the magical Swartberg Mountains.
- 2 Hour Game Drive. (Buffelsdrift Private Game Reserve)
Additional Activity (Optional)
- Join a guided educational walk with three orphaned elephants.
- Bulelo, Jabari and Malaika were saved after their parents were killed by poaches and hand-reared at Buffelsdrift.
We take the scenic Route 62 for the return journey to Cape Town. We stop enroute for a refreshment break.
Drop Off Time:
- Between 15:00 pm to 17:00 pm